Saturday, December 1, 2007

Numa Numa in English



I don't know if Ozone sang this song, but here is the numa numa song or "Dragostea Din Tei in English. Might be a bit cheesy for some, but ignore the lyrics and focus on the beat if you don't like it. Enjoy!

Bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure if you have heard of it. Old news, but apparently... Dell laptops can explode on your lap or suddenly catch fire. Here is the parody.






I find the... "My pc... my ah.... my pc.... my ah" part very catchy... maybe its that simplicity factor eh. Whether this is an amateur home creation or a professional one, its all good! The support being the awesome beat... make this song good no matter the lyrics. In addition, the flute sound and the remixed melody make this version a bit different in a good way that is catchy in its own way.

No comments: